We are looking for a Business Development Executive to join our growing team in Salford Manchester as we look to achieve our ambitious growth targets and scale up our operation in the UK.
Business Development Executive is a high-pressure position in our company and reports directly to the Managing Director. You will create targeted new prospects that open pipelines, identify business opportunities, build key relationships with potential clients, propose, negotiate, win digital marketing services contracts and generate revenue.
- Knowledge of our services and the relevant marketing channels, including email marketing, SEO, website design and management, software developments, social media management, PPC, print, direct mail, design services and digital marketing trends.
- Be responsible for discovering and qualifying new opportunities within clients ranging from FTSE 100 corporate to SMEs. Conduct extensive research on prospect clients to understand employee numbers, budgetary constraints, and secure meetings with senior marketing and business decision-makers in our key target sectors, passionately demonstrate how working with the business can help them grow, pitch, negotiate and close digital marketing/web design/software development services contract.
- Source new leads through LinkedIn, emails, cold calls, and social media outreach and develop a network of key stakeholders to develop a business pipeline.
- Establish a strategy for opening opportunities with new or lapsed clients.
- Manage own client base and bring clients to the table, Identify client needs, plan campaigns, write briefs for the rest of the team, report back to clients, managing day to day client enquiries, and upsell additional services where appropriate.
- Establish clear briefs, and work with the marketing services team to write accurate, clear and concise proposal documents, including tender responses, outlining the services to be delivered, the objectives for the work, timelines, costs and terms of the contract.
- Manage and update all clients/companies records, contact information and business development activities in company CRM & HubSpot CRM
- Own your monthly sales and revenue target, and maintain a sufficient pipeline of sales opportunities in HubSpot CRM to reach this goal
- Train members of your team, arranging external training where appropriate
- Seek ways of improving the way the business operates
- Attend seminars, conferences and events where appropriate
- Maintaining communication through Phone, Chat and email
Candidate characteristics include:
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in cold calling, field sales, lead generation, social media and email marketing
- Ability to think and work analytically, using various tools to discover new business opportunities
- Well-organised and can work under own initiative and to deadlines set by self and others
- Motivation for sales and a passion for digital marketing and growth that colleagues and clients can feel when they work with you
- Competitive, and self-driven
- Proposal documents, tenders responses: 2 years
- RFI’s, participating and preparing presentations: 2 years
- Business Development: 2 years
- Basic knowledge of Internet Marketing, SEO, Social Media, Paid Ads, Web design, Apps and E-commerce: ( preferred )
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in either a digital marketing agency or a digital development agency will be preferred.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your C.V, and LinkedIn profile to careers[@]codifymedia.com and we will contact selected candidates for a brief office/Skype interview.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Note: NO AGENCIES PLEASE