We are looking for an experienced and self-driven Digital Marketing Account Manager to join our marketing team! As a Digital Marketing Account Manager at our company, you will be one of the main points of contact for key clients and your main duty will be to develop and manage digital marketing strategies with our clients, and help them achieve their digital marketing goals.
Some of their goals may include better online presence and impressions, better lead generation or more streamlined marketing and sales processes.
As a Digital Marketing Account Manager, you will play a vital role in building new and maintaining existing relationships with our clients.
Part of your role will be spent helping us to continue to grow our digital marketing services by winning new business. A generous uncapped commission/bonus structure is offered for any new work the candidate wins.
Another important part of the role is maintaining relationships with our existing clients and providing an industry-leading digital marketing experience.
Digital Marketing Account Manager duties and responsibilities
– Build long-term relationships with clients
– Investigate and determine clients wants and needs
– Plan and implement digital strategies for clients
– Always work towards those goals
– Optimize web content in order to improve SEO
– Present and train on social media strategies to clients
– Analyze the effectiveness of digital campaigns
– Recommend, design and implement digital projects to increase their ROI
– Set up a list of KPIs to track for each client
– Prepare and present reports on their progress
– Keep abreast with new trends in digital technology
Digital Marketing Account Manager requirements
– 2 years of working experience as a Digital Account Manager
– 2 years of experience with SEO/SEM, Analytics and CRM software
– 2 years of experience with Google Ads campaigns
– In-depth knowledge of online marketing tools and technology
– Excellent understanding and knowledge of social media platforms
– 2 years of experience in customer service
– Strong copywriting and proofreading skills are essential
– Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
– Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
– Team player
– Good time-management skills
– Great interpersonal and communication skills
– BA in Marketing or relevant field
CodifyMedia is unable to provide visa sponsorship to applicants. If you wish to join our company you must first already have secured a valid UK work permit.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your C.V and LinkedIn profile to careers[@]codifymedia.com and we will contact selected candidates for a brief office/Skype interview.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Note: NO AGENCIES PLEASE