Are you a Marketing or Digital Media graduate entering the job market looking to set yourself apart from the crowd or an undergraduate student passionate about all things digital & seeking work experience in the creative world?
If this sounds like you then please send your C.V and LinkedIn profile to the email given below.
As an intern in our sales and marketing department, you will have the chance to learn these concepts:
- Paid Advertising PPC campaign and Affiliate Marketing techniques to reach new customers and encourage repeat sales
- Fundamentals of Search Engine Marketing
- Creative writing & Content Marketing
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) & Social Media Optimisation (SMO) techniques, Email Marketing
- Business Development Strategies
Day to day responsibilities include:
- You will be able to source and identify new leads in the UK and EU.
- Research businesses using Google shopping ads, Search Ads, Facebook Ads, Video Ads and offer a free audit.
- Helping to create and manage marketing materials, including client case studies, client video interviews, company blog posts and press releases
- Creating statements of work/proposals for new client projects
- Organising company events and attending client sales meetings
- Coordinating our participation at industry events
- Monitoring and responding to inbound sales enquiries
- Sending outbound marketing communications (e.g. LinkedIn posts, LinkedIn Sales)
- Effectively build and manage a database of new business leads
- Report to the Directors on performance and results on a regular basis.
What will you get?
Hands-on work experience
– On the job training from experienced professionals
– A certificate of achievement (upon the completion of your internship)
– A business reference (upon the completion of your internship)
- Proficient in English writing and communication
- Graduate or currently studying (preferably Marketing/Business Management)
- A desire to gain experience in digital marketing
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skills
- Creative and flexible
- A keen eye for detail
- Working to tight deadlines
- Can work and sit for long hours
- Good manner over the phone
- Positive even at the toughest times
- A team player comfortable with working in a collaborative environment
- Any previous experience of PPC, SEO, Marketing or using a CRM system is a bonus
- Ability to work rapidly and adapt quickly to any situation
A minimum of three months’ availability is required. You should have a valid UK work permit that allows you to work full time (40 hours) in the UK.
CodifyMedia is unable to provide visa sponsorship to applicants. If you wish to join our internship program you must first already have secured a valid UK work permit.
Apply now to our Graduate marketing internship program
Note: No agencies please.
Share this Post